You must be logged in
|Winter 2020-21||Winter 2021-22|
Chalet Maurice is reached via a private funicular railway through the mountain. This free standing property is set into the mountainside with a magnificent view of the soaring Matterhorn. It offers a comfortable contemporary feel using a combination of local materials, natural yet sumptuous fabrics and simple elegant lines. The careful balance of architecture and interior design combine beautifully to create a luxuriously chic alpine retreat.
The spacious open plan living area and dining room create a feeling of comfort and light as do the six large en-suite bedrooms, most of which have direct Matterhorn views.
The master suite takes the entire top floor, featuring an open fire, a double height pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling windows. Large south-facing balconies on each floor offer the perfect place to sunbathe and soak up the breathtaking views.
Price is for the whole chalet for up to 12 people and includes full gourmet chalet catering and service. No travel included.
- Wellness with Sauna, Massage room, Shower, WC
- Outdoor hot tub
- Integrated Bose music system and iPod docking station in Living area
- TV lounge with plasma screen, Sky Channels, DVD, surround sound Bose system
- Plasma TV in each bedroom
- DVDs, Games, Books, Toys, Sledges
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Internal lift
- Study area with guest computer, printer and phone
The chalet sleeps 12 guests in five good sized ensuite bedrooms spread over three floors, and a master suite that spans the entire top floor and features fabulous panoramic views.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and separate shower. Opens to large private balcony, view across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Opens to balcony, view across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Opens to private balcony, view across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower. Opens onto terrace. View across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Twin or Superking size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and handheld shower. Opens onto terrace, access to hot tub. View across Zermatt to Matterhorn.
Located in the exclusive Petit Village area of Zermatt, and with arguably the best possible views of the Matterhorn. With the Sunnegga lift a mere 3 minutes away and the centre of town a further 2 minutes down the road by electric taxi, it is private but also easily accessible to both the slopes and the numerous shops, bars and restaurants in town.
Service is at the highest level in the chalet and includes:
- Luxury accommodation for up to 12 guests
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Perrier JouÃ«t Champagne reception on arrival
- Daily tea in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's lunch and supper every day
- Champagne and canapés daily
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the Chef (6 nights a week)
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
- Fresh flowers and two daily newspapers
- Jardin des Alpes' bathroom accessories