Sleeps 10 + 3
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 3
Set over six floors, each with floor-to-ceiling windows, Chalet Zermatt Peak fuses traditional alpine charm with modern design and architecture.
In addition to the luxurious setting, guests enjoy an award winning fully-inclusive package with full compliment of staff. Your personal chef will be on hand to create and serve a mixture of international cuisine. You will be able to watch him cook in the open-plan kitchen using the finest ingredients whilst being served by your personal chalet staff. Breakfast, afternoon tea and full gourmet dinners are on offer to suit all tastes. Al-fresco dining and an external kitchen on the terrace is also available.
The modern open-plan layout boasts a larger corner-seating sofa under a glass roof, library area with real open fire, seated dining and open kitchen. The balcony off the lounge offers additional outer space and of course, fantastic views.
Zermatt Peak is a truly inspiring chalet that oozes style, luxury and panache. The living areas have been extensively interior designed, to include many bespoke pieces of furniture and unique artefacts and artwork. The library area offers additional cosy fireside seating, perfect for afternoon tea and relaxing after a long day on the slopes. Floor-to-ceiling windows combined with under floor heating and feature fireplace create a unique warmth in this luxury living space.
The wellness spa at Chalet Zermatt Peak has everything to offer guests, regardless of age or fitness. Enjoy either a dry Finnish or a wet Swedish sauna, a bio steam in the Hammam, or relax in the bubbles and jets of the Jacuzzi whirlpool. On sunny days, the windows can be completely removed to encompass the terrace space, and the Jacuzzi extended to the outside.
The state-of-the-art TechnoGym equipment will allow any fitness fanatics to continue their day's workout, whilst enjoying the integrated TV's and Bluetooth connectivity available to them. Finish your workout with power-showers to refresh and revive, ready for the slopes the forthcoming days.
Partnering with world-renowned spa therapy experts, ESPA®, choose from one of the indulgent signature rituals or blissfully aromatic massages and discover the most unforgettable experience, without the need to leave the chalet.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 adults and 3 children and include full gourmet catering service and open bar. No travel included.
- 680m² across 6 floors
- Private Luxury Wellness Spa
- Indoor/Outdoor Jacuzzi Pool
- Private Jacuzzi in Master Suite
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Massage Treatment Room
- State-of-the-art TechnoGym Equipment
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Incredible Matterhorn Views
- Balconies & Terrace Areas
- Al-fresco Dining & Seating Areas
- Library Area
- Internal Lift to all Floors
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- In-house Laundry
Chalet Zermatt Peak can sleep up to 13 people with a combination of adults and children, comfortably providing for up to 10 adults.
The chalet has five individually designed bedroom suites, all offering deluxe double beds, seating and dressing areas and spectacular panoramic views.
All rooms have HD cinema TV's with digital surround sound and Bluetooth connection, in addition to remote controlled lighting, curtains and audio-visual, and balconies or terraces.
The en-suite bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers and straighteners, as well as beauty products by ESPA®, and are stocked with designer robes and towels. All showers have overhead rain-shower fittings, hand-showers and body jets to refresh and rejuvenate. The master suite also offers a private Jacuzzi.
LocationChalet Zermatt Peak is a luxury 5 star superior chalet perched high above the village of Zermatt, with magnificent views overlooking the village and of the iconic Matterhorn. Centrally located, yet utterly private, it is just a few minutes walk from the heart of the village, with its many bars, restaurants and boutiques.
- Private personal gourmet chef
- Full-time staff including manager, concierge, service staff and housekeeping
- Tailor-made holiday programme and concierge service
- Personalised menu for breakfast, afternoon tea and 5 course dinner (6 nights)
- Food, non-alcoholic and choice of alcoholic drinks included
- Champagne reception on arrival
- 2 x 30 minute classic massages per day inclusive
- Luxury bath and skin products by ESPA®
- Complimentary Zai skis and Ugg walking boots
- 24 hour chauffeured taxi
- Fresh flowers
- Daily newspapers and magazines
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private limousine return transfer
- Private helicopter transfer
- Clothing and equipment hire
- Private shopping
- Ski and mountain passes
- Personal trainer
- Specialist or premium wines or alcohols
- Baby-sitting and childcare
- Tailor-made activities in or out of resort
- Instructors and guides
- Corporate events and hospitality