Sleeps 8 + 4
You must be logged in
Sleeps 8 + 4
Sleeping 12 people, set out over four floors authentic timbers and woods have been harmonised beautifully with plush furnishings to create the ultimate alpine residence. Ultra-modern design has been seamlessly fused with traditional alpine features with all of the latest sound and vision appealing to even the most discerning client.
The chalet benefits from a very comfortable and impressive living and dining area located on the top floor of the chalet with high old wood beamed ceilings. Picture windows open onto the balcony and perfectly frame the enchanting panoramic views beyond. Step into your very own private spa and wellness area on the top floor and you will be transformed into another world. There is a large indoor hot tub and sauna.
The interior architecture and furnishing are befitting of this world class development. The sumptuous and elegant furnishings and fixtures create a warm refined atmosphere in which to unwind in front of the fire and savour the infinite enjoyment of relaxing after wonderful days on the slopes never tiring of the ever-changing mountain scenery.
Chalet Elbrus is part of the 7 Heavens chalet project and can be rented in conjunction with Chalet Denali, Chalet McKinley, Chalet Aconcagua and Chalet Kilimanjaro, for larger groups of up to 56 people.
All of the 7 Heaven chalets share an impressive entrance leading into the lobby and central living room where guests are invited to relax, unwind and enjoy a drink from the bar or play a game of pool. A shared state-of-the-art gym is equipped with all the latest strength training and cardio equipment and provides the perfect setting for your alpine work out.
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet with staff services. Food and alcohol is an additional charge and is calculated upon cost of food and drink plus the applicable local VAT.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Wellness Spa
- Communal State-of-the-art Gym
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Balcony & Terrace Areas
- Stunning Matterhorn Views
- South-west Facing
- Cigar Lounge
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
1 x Master Suite with dressing room, en-suite bathroom and balcony.
1 x Master Suite with en-suite shower room and balcony.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and balconies.
1 x Bunk room with en-suite shower room.
Chalet Elbrus is ideally located at the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, night life and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes.
- Chalet Manager/Concierge service daily
- Chef serving breakfast on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
- Host(s) serving breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
- Chalet maid service every day
- Arrival and departure electric taxi from Zermatt train station
- Weekly linen change and daily towel changes
- Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests