Toit du Monde
You must be logged in
Toit du Monde
Chalet Toit du Monde is the sister chalet of Himalaya, two exquisite chalets created from an old monastery. Toit du Monde is protected by impressive fortress-like stone walls, creating seclusion and exclusivity for its guests. The chalet is located on the piste in the area above La Daille which allows easy access to the domaine de Espace Killy.
All four bedroom suites have separate sleeping and relaxation areas. The marble walls around the bath are adorned with delicately engraved snowflakes, while the floor is subtly heated. The bath is of impressive proportions, each with a rain shower which converts into a steam room, easily seating up to 4 or more people with remote controlled lights.
Original features blend perfectly with state of the art facilities. There is the movie screen which appears at the touch of a button. Then the invisible swimming pool that magically appears between the dining area and the outdoor terrace complete with jet stream and corner jets. The pool has an electronically adjusted sinking marble floor that can be dropped to create a pool perfect in which to swim, or enable guests to have it shallow for the jets. The massage room and wine cellar just add to your enjoyment in this unique chalet.
Domaine Toit du Monde is made up of Himalaya and Toit du Monde. Suitable to be booked together or separately, Domaine Toit du Monde is suitable for accommodating larger groups of up to 16 guests and Himalaya can sleep up to 8 guests.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet, for up to 8 guests, to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
- Ski-In, Ski-Out
- Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool with Jets Streams & Electronic Depth Control
- Massage Room
- Open Fireplace
- Large Exterior Terrace
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Electric Drop-down HD Screen
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Study Area with PC
- Garage Parking
Chalet Toit du Monde has four fully en-suite bedrooms which can be set up as king-size double beds or twins on request.
Elbrus Deluxe Suite - King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble bath, rain shower and steam room.
Vinson Deluxe Suite - King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble bath, rain shower and steam room.
Kibo Grand Suite - Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble bath, rain shower and steam room.
Aconcagua Grand Suite - Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with marble bath, rain shower and steam room.
Toit du Monde is exceptionally well-positioned as a ski in, ski out location, with the famous World Cup downhill ‘Coupe du Monde OK' slope on one side and the popular green ‘Verte' slope on the other. The helicopter landing pad is less than a minute away by car. There is a chauffeured 4×4 laid on from 8.30am to 11pm every day to take guests wherever they wish to go.
• Luxury accommodation on your chosen dates.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities.
• Champagne reception.
• Dedicated service from a professional team.
• Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily.
• Champagne and canapés daily.
• Mouth watering dinners prepared by the chef (5 nights).
• Carefully selected house wines.
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks.
• Luxury bath products.
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers.
• In resort chauffeured vehicles
Additional Services can also be arranged, including:
• Private or scheduled flights.
• Use of airport lounges worldwide.
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter.
• Car hire.
• Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance.
• Special family and corporate events.
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes.
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides.
• Extensive in-resort activities.
• A la carte wines and champagnes.
• In-chalet childcare.
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning).
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy.