You must be logged in
The owner of Chalet Sapphire Gem wanted to create a chalet where guests didn't feel they had to compromise on anything, he wanted to build a chalet which had everything. He had been frustrated by other chalets he had stayed in and always felt like they were missing something, that won't be the case in Chalet Sapphire Gem. Together with his architect he thought of everything to create one of the best luxury ski chalets in Morzine.
The amazing main chalet is 720m² and can accommodate 12 people in comfort across 6 en-suite bedrooms. The neighbouring Chalet Little Gem (135m²) can accommodate an extra 4 people in 2 en-suite bedrooms making Chalet Sapphire Gem the perfect luxury chalet for groups in Morzine. All guests will be treated to the highest service levels and a list of facilities that seems to be never ending.
In Chalet Sapphire Gem, the main living areas have been well thought out and are homely and inviting. The living room has picturesque views and a feature fireplace. The dining area is the perfect social space and there is a feature show kitchen as well as the main industrial kitchen which is tucked away out of sight. After your day of skiing has come to an end there is a bar area complete with pool table or a cinema room with surround sound, a 4K high definition TV and the latest games console. No time to get bored in this chalet.
Chalet Sapphire Gem has a spa area to rival most hotels. You are treated to an indoor swimming pool with massage jets, a Hammam, an ice chamber, hydrotherapy showers and a treatment room. With such a huge choice to choose from, you may end up not having time to fit in some skiing.
Outside the chalet has a large seating area complete with fire pit, the perfect place to stargaze whilst toasting marshmallows on the open flames. You are also treated to further wellness facilities including an 8 person outdoor hot tub and a barrel sauna with superb views over Morzine and the mountains beyond.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 16 people to include full gourmet catering, an open bar and an in resort driver service.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jets
- 8 Person Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna with Great Views
- Ice Chamber with Chromotherapy
- Treatment Room
- Hydrotherapy "Four Seasons" Shower
- Bar Area with Pool Table
- Large Outdoor Seating Area with Firepit
- Wine Cellar
- Cinema/TV Room
- Large Boot Room with Piste Webcams
- Open Plan Show Kitchen
- Separate Preparation Kitchen
1 x Master Suite with Superking/Twin beds with en-suite shower room and freestanding bath in the bedroom.
1 x Master Suite with a dressing room and en-suite bathroom and separate shower.
1 x Master Suite Superking/Twin bedroom with a dressing room, balcony and en-suite shower room and free standing bath in the bedroom.
2 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with overhead rain shower.
1 x Double/Twin Bedroom with en suite shower room.
2 x King/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Chalet Sapphire Gem is just a 5 minute level walk into the centre of Morzine across the suspension bridge. The Pleney ski lift accessing the Morzine/Les Gets ski area and the Prodains ski lift for Switzerland and the Swiss resorts can be reached in 5 minutes using the in resort driver service or it is just a couple of minutes to the suspension bridge over to the Super Morzine Gondola.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a savoury platter
- Luxury dining on 5 nights of your stay
- Children's early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Champagne reception and served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 10 premium house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar and Artisan beers
- Signature cocktails
- Daily driver's service (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 8am - 10.30pm
- Bamford luxury bathroom products and toiletries