You must be logged in
Chalet Sapphire has been built without compromise. The owner of the chalet wanted to create a chalet where guests are not going to miss out on anything. Everything has been thought of for your stay in one of the most luxurious chalets in Morzine.
With an area of 835m², the chalet comfortably accommodates 12 people in 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms. Guests can make themselves at home amongst high-quality furnishings and chic alpine decor throughout the chalet.
The living areas are welcoming and homely with stunning views across the Portes du Soleil mountain ranges. You can warm your feet in front of the feature fireplace in the living room and enjoy a glass of something nice with views of the snowy peaks; the perfect way to unwind after a day on the slopes. The dining room is ideal for sociable meal times with a feature show kitchen as well as the main kitchen tucked away out of site and where your lovingly prepared gourmet dinners will be created. For post dinner entertaining, head to the bar area complete with a pool table or to the cinema room with surround sound, a 4K high definition TV and the latest games console.
For the ultimate relaxation after a days skiing, you'll be delighted to know that Chalet Sapphire boasts incredible spa facilities. You will be treated to an indoor swimming pool with massage jets, a Hammam, an ice chamber, hydrotherapy showers and a treatment room. The most difficult part of a stay in this chalet may well being pulling yourself away from the spa facilities to head skiing in the amazing Portes Du Soleil ski area.
Outside, Chalet Sapphire has the perfect seating area beneath the stars with a fire pit for you to toast marshmallows. To add to the existing wellness facilities, there is also an outdoor hot tub and barrel sauna with picture postcard views over Morzine. This chalet treats you to a host of incredible facilities making it one of the best chalets in the Portes du Soleil, if not the Alps.
An extra 4 guests can be accommodated in the neighbouring Chalet Little Gem (135m) which combined with Chalet Sapphire makes Chalet Sapphire Gem.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people to include full gourmet catering on 5 nights, an open bar and an in resort driver service.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jets
- 10 Person Outdoor Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna with Panoramic Views
- Spa Ice Chamber with Chromotherapy
- Massage Treatment Room
- Hydrotherapy 'Four Seasons' Shower
- Gym Facilities
- Large Terrace with Seating Area & Firepit
- Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Cinema/TV Room
- Bar Area with Pool Table
- Wine Cellar
- Open-Plan Show Kitchen
- Separate Preparation Kitchen
- Large Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers & Piste Webcams
- Adjoining 135m² Mazot (for additional 4 people at extra cost)
1 x Master Suite with Superking/Twin beds with en-suite shower room with freestanding bath in the bedroom and private balcony access.
1 x Master Suite with Superking/Twin beds with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and separate dressing room.
1 x Master Suite Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with freestanding bath in the bedroom, separate dressing area and private balcony access.
2 x Superking/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom with overhead rain shower and forest views.
1 x Superking/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and access to the large outdoor terrace.
Breathtaking views over Morzine, Chalet Sapphire is located a convenient 5 minute walk into the town centre across the suspension bridge. It just takes 5 minutes for the driver service to take you to the Pleney and Prodains lifts or it is just a couple of minutes to the suspension bridge over to the Super Morzine Gondola.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a savoury platter
- Luxury dining on 5 nights of your stay
- Children's early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Champagne reception and served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 10 premium house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar and Artisan beers
- Signature cocktails
- Daily driver's service (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 8am - 10.30pm
- Bamford luxury bathroom products and toiletries