Pont du Cam
Sleeps 14 + 1
You must be logged in
Pont du Cam
Sleeps 14 + 1
Chalet Pont du Cam offers its guests a contemporary haven, with luxury furnishing and the finest touches. Spread over 450m2, the chalet sleeps up to 14 guests across 7 en-suite bedrooms with a small 8th bedroom at an additional cost, suitable for staff.
The open plan living area with feature fireplace provides the perfect opportunity to relax and reflect on your day on the slopes. Unwind on the endless luxurious leather sofa and wing backed chairs or enjoy the view of the sun going down from the picture windows overlooking the Meribel valley. The large dining table will allow you to enjoy sumptuous freshly prepared fine dining all accompanied by delicious wines from around the world.
This chalet delights at every turn with something for everyone. With endless entertainment on offer, you can choose between watching a movie in the cinema room, contesting in a game of pool or relaxing and savouring a cocktail at the bar.
For those with boundless energy there is the fully equipped gym or for those who just want to relax and soothe away their aching muscles, why not try the hammam followed by a glass of Champagne in the large outdoor hot tub. You can also enjoy the use of your very own Bamford treatment room where you can indulge in Bamford’s botanic and organic treatments, facials and massages
The chalets luxury feel continues through to the spacious 7 en-suite guest bedrooms all individually decorated and named after famous Cambridge University colleges. All bedrooms can be configured as either double or twins, offering great flexibility for large groups, several families or corporate clients.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 14 guests and includes full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service.
Up to two additional guests may be possible subject to a surcharge, please enquire.
- Outdoor Hot Tub (8 Seater)
- Private Gym
- Bamford Spa Treatment Room
- Bar Area & Pool Table
- Large Outdoor Terrace
- Sonos System & Games Console
- Ski Room & Boot Warmers
- Additional Staff Bedroom (on request)
1 x Master Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shared balcony access. (Queens Suite)
2 x Master Double/Twin bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom, seating area and shared balcony access. (Trinity & Magdalene Suites)
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms each with an en-suite bathroom and shared balcony access. (Emmanuel & Pembroke Suite)
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and private balcony. (Fitzwilliam Suite)
1 x Master Double/Twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, seating area and private blacony. (Kings Suite)
1 x Single bedroom with en-suite shower room. Available at additional cost. (Darwin Room)
Chalet Pont du Cam is ocated in Meribel 1600 on the Route l'Altiport and only a 2 minute chauffeur drive from the Doron piste, which offers easy access to the main lifts of the Chaudanne.
The bars and shops of Meribel Centre are also only a 5 minute drive away and there are a couple of local bars and restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily driver's service (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 8am – 10.30pm
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a savoury platter each day
- Luxury dining from your professional chef on 5 evenings (based on 7 night stay)
- Children's early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Crémant de Loire or Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar and Artisan beers
- Signature cocktails
- Bamford luxury bathroom products and toiletries
- Bed Linen & Towels
- Bathrobes & Slippers