You must be logged in
The chalet's size is breathtaking with several different areas where guests can relax. The living area is over 600m allowing for every possible creature comfort. From early in the morning the sun streams into the spacious interior, flooding this fabulous chalet with warmth and light. Each individually designed room blends Alpine charm with state of the art facilities to create a truly magnificent family home.
Shop till you drop while your chauffeur awaits, or enjoy the spa with plunge pool, steam room, two massage rooms and relaxation/pilates room, or soak up the rays in the outdoor hot tub.
For families with children, Les Brames is the perfect retreat. It has a large private garden for playing in the snow, whilst inside the chalet there are countless toys and games with plenty of space for the little ones to let off steam.
It is also a unique destination for mixing business with pleasure. The choice is always yours, the staff look after everything, and you have not a care in the world.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, in resort driver service and two days of complimentary ski instruction/guiding.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private Gym
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Sensory Shower
- Massage Room
- Plunge Pool
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Cinema Room
- Snooker Table
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Apple TV
- Study/Office with PC
- South-facing Balconies/Terraces
- Private Garden
- Private Parking
2 x Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and terrace access.
4 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fireplace.
Double bedroom 3, twin bedrooms 2, 4 & 5 are most suitable for cots.
LocationChalet Les Brames is located in the Lottisement des Brames, with a private driveway and electronic barrier. The main lift hub and centre of Méribel is only a 3 minute chauffeured drive. The chalet is located just off the Route de Mottaret 400m from La Chaudanne.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children's supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
Available for an additional charge
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests