You must be logged in
|Winter 2020-21||Winter 2021-22|
Chalet Twenty26 is located in an idyllic and private location just moments away from the centre of Morzine. The chalet boasts all the features of a luxury boutique hotel, with the intimacy of a private residence. The spa area alone occupies an entire floor and features a heated outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, hamman, waterfall shower and a vaulted treatment room.
Twenty26 offers beautiful contemporary décor and is set over four floors spanning more than 400m². The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 guests across 6 en-suite bedrooms. The main living area alone is over 50m and features full height glazing and a wrap-around balcony which affords stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the ski slopes of Morzine.
On the lower ground level you will find a separate bar and lounge, overlooking the pool and leading onto a terrace with fire-pit and lounge seating. It's the perfect spot for private après ski celebrations. Just adjacent to this is the dedicated cinema with two tiers of comfortable sofa seating and a high definition projection display as well as digital surround sound. With all this on offer, making it out to the ski slopes at all can be a challenge!
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort driver service.
- 400m² Chalet
- 6m x 3m Outdoor Swimming Pool with Counter Current
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna
- Steam Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Wine Cellar
- Wrap Around Balcony
- Cinema/Games Area with HD Projection Screen
- Bar & Lounge with Club Seating
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Racks
1 x Junior Suite with king-sized/twin bed and en-suite shower room.
3 x King-size/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
1 x King-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
1 x King-size/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
Chalet Twenty26 is situated in private grounds in an exclusive location just moments from the centre of Morzine and at the start of the Vallee de la Manche, an idyllic and private location. The nearest lift is the Nyon cable car 500m away, but the in-resort chauffeur service is also on hand for quick access to all that the Portes du Soleil has to offer.
- Dedicated chalet manager and staff
- Concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea including cakes, freshly made breads and a savoury platter each day
- Luxury dining from your professional chef on 5 evenings
- Children's early supper served on 5 evenings (if required)
- Boot room snacks and refreshments
- Crémant de Loire or Champagne served throughout the week on-demand
- Selection of at least 8 house wines available throughout your stay
- Gin bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Open spirits bar and Artisan beers
- Signature cocktails
- Daily driver's service (typically Mercedes Vitos) from 8am – 10.30pm
- Bamford luxury bathroom products and toiletries