You must be logged in
Twenty26 offers beautiful contemporary décor and is set over four floors spanning more than 400m². The chalet comfortably sleeps 12 guests across 6 en-suite bedrooms. The main living area alone is over 50m and features full height glazing and a wrap-around balcony which affords stunning views of the Pointe de Nyon and the ski slopes of Morzine.
On the lower ground level you will find a separate bar and lounge, overlooking the pool and leading onto a terrace with fire-pit and lounge seating. It's the perfect spot for private après ski celebrations. Just adjacent to this is the dedicated cinema with two tiers of comfortable sofa seating and a high definition projection display as well as digital surround sound. With all this on offer, making it out to the ski slopes at all can be a challenge!
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort driver service.
- 400m² Chalet
- 6m x 3m Outdoor Swimming Pool with Counter Current
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Barrel Sauna
- Steam Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Wine Cellar
- Wrap Around Balcony
- Cinema/Games Area with HD Projection Screen
- Bar & Lounge with Club Seating
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Racks
1 x Junior Suite with king-sized/twin bed and en-suite shower room.
3 x King-size/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower room.
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
1 x King-size bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
1 x King-size/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
LocationChalet Twenty26 is situated in private grounds in an exclusive location just moments from the centre of Morzine and at the start of the Vallee de la Manche, an idyllic and private location. The nearest lift is the Nyon cable car 500m away, but the in-resort chauffeur service is also on hand for quick access to all that the Portes du Soleil has to offer.
ServicesHand picked professionals with background and training in the hospitality and hotel industries. Staff include:
- Manager - to anticipate the guest's every needs
- Chef - to design menus and create meals to the highest standards tailored to the guest's specific tastes
- Chauffeur - to be at the guest's service any time of day
- Chalet assistant - to make sure that behind the scenes, everything runs smoothly
- Household assistant - to keep the chalet sparkling, just beyond perfect.
Service and Price includes:
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the team of 5 chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and canapés
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (5 nights/week)
- Carefully selected wines and an open spirit bar
- Children's lunch and supper (5 nights/week)
- In resort chauffeured 4x4 VW Caravelle
- Feather pillows and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Soaps, bubble baths and shampoos
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers