You must be logged in
One of the highlights is the spa which has a 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool and large Jacuzzi, all in the coolest grey stone. In addition there are treatment rooms for every kind of massage and beauty therapy.
Outside, an expansive decked terrace is the perfect place to admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - glass of vintage champagne in hand!
For those who like their movies, No.14 boasts a home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of children's toys and games.
Typically the prices provided are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 26 people and include full gourmet catering service and in-resort driver. No travel included.
For shorter stays and for per room quotes please ask us for more details.
- 10m Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Stone Jacuzzi
- 2 Outdoor Cedar Hot Tubs
- Hammam/Steam Room
- 2 Treatment Rooms
- Cold Plunge Pool
- Open Fireplace
- Home Cinema Room
- Large South-facing Terrace
- Sonos and Bose sound systems
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, complete with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone.
The master bedroom No.14 (there is no room 13!) is exceptional. Located on the top floor and open to the eaves, the views from either the free standing bath or the cedar hot tub on the balcony are sensational.
10 x Super-king double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
2 x Super-king double/twin bedroom suites with en suite bathrooms.
1 x Master bedroom suite with en-suite bathroom and cedar hot tub.
LocationChalet No. 14 is located 7 minutes walk from the Place Centrale. There is a driver service on hand throughout the day and night to ensure that you can travel around the resort with ease.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Ski passes delivered to your chalet
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
Additional Extras at Supplement:
- Airport transfers
- Babysitters or nannies
- In-house massages or beauty treatments
- Private ski instruction or ski school bookings
- Heliskiing and private ski guides
- Conference facilities