You must be logged in
A place of sublime comfort located in the exclusive Bellecôte Hameau, Chalet Le Blanchot's state-of-the-art facilities and features dovetail seamlessly with natural materials, selected to emphasise the moods, colours and textures of the mountains.
The sophisticated Chalet Le Blanchot covers five floors, each accessed by an internal lift. The chalet has six bedrooms, each with private bathroom facilities. Each of the bedrooms has its own personal style and decor.
One of the leading Parisian artisan ateliers crafted the wrought-iron staircase that links each floor; together with leather-clad wall panels bathed in soft, subtle lighting, this is a dramatic way to emerge into the top floor of the chalet which is home to the large open plan living and dining room. The room has a vaulted double height ceiling and a stunning central open log fireplace which gives an immensely warm and cosy ambience. There are many balconies with stunning views of the valley and surrounding mountains. The chalet is equipped with the very best in designer furnishings and state of the art audio-visual technology.
Once you ski back to Chalet Le Blanchot and the end of the day make full use of the fabulous swimming pool, home gymnasium, hot tub and steam room in the extensive spa area. Massages and beauty treatments can also be arranged in-house. After dinner you can cosy up in the home cinema room with its reclining chairs to enjoy a movie in HD or even 3D. This is a chalet that really does tick all of the boxes!
The prices listed are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people and including chef and butler, staff and driver services. Food and drinks are charged locally.
- 3D Cinema Room
- Private Indoor Swimming Pool
- Gym Facilities with Treadmill & Cross Trainer
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski & Boot Room
- Flat Screen TV's with Satellite Channels
- Terrace and Balconies with Stunning Views
- Garage Parking
● 4 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms/showers
● 2 x Twin/double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms/showers
Located directly beside the Bellecôte piste, the chalet is ideally located for near ski in and out access (50 m from Bellecôte slopes) yet still still walking distance (5 minutes) to the centre of the resort for those wishing to explore Courchevel's Michelin starred restaurants and stylish après ski bars.
- Chalet Manager (non-resident)
- 2 full-time housekeepers for daily maintenance of the Chalet (8 hours per day)
- 1 Chef covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00) - Food & Beverage at extra cost
- 1 Butler covering breakfast, lunch and dinner (08h00-23h00)
- In-Resort Chauffeur (09h00-21h00)
- Reception service
- Concierge service
- WiFi Internet connection
- Supply and change of bed linen twice a week
- Supply and change of towels, as required
- Provision of electricity, gas, water (except telephone)
- Cleaning at the end of the stay
"A La Carte" Services:
- Airport transfer & Taxi service
- Traditional or Luxury Car rental
- Chauffeur / Limousine service
- Supply & Change of bed linen daily