You must be logged in
Chalet Husky is simply unlike any other chalet you have ever seen before. It's a triumph of unique contemporary interior design, coupled with traditional chalet elements, which results in the most mind blowing property that you simply won't want to leave. The property is over 600m2 in size but covers just 2 floors, perfect for those who find large staircases tough, particularly after a long day on the slopes.
From the minute you enter the chalet, prepare to be wowed on every level. The vast open plan living space spans the entire length of the chalet, from the dining area complete with bar area at one end situated over the glass walkway - suspended above the indoor atrium garden, to the lounge area, flanked with vast brown leather sofas in front of the large open fireplace.
Quirky and interesting artefacts and objects d'art are peppered throughout the chalet, both old and new, each unique in style. The lighting in the chalet adds an extra dimension, from the coloured uplighting in the atrium to the full spectrum of rainbow colours above the pool. Pay special attention to the lightshades - a nice touch of vintage meets contemporary.
The action can continue off the slopes thanks to the incredible array of facilities that Husky has on offer. From the vast 32m² swimming pool with infinity waterfall, to the sauna, Hammam and automatic massage tables - there's no excuse for aching muscles, not to mention the fitness room for those needing that extra bit of a workout!
The seven bedrooms have been cleverly designed to ensure that everyone benefits from natural light. Each has an en-suite bathroom, two with baths, and every bedroom has a TV. Six of the seven bedrooms are on the ground floor and the master has its own access into the wellness area. Chalet Husky has garage parking and the ski room is located in the garage area.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for 14 adults, to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. Empty bed and child discounts will apply. Enquire for details.
- 611m² Chalet
- Swimming Pool (8m x 4m)
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Massage Room
- Fitness Room
- Open Fireplace
- Indoor Climbing Wall
- Games Room with Archery & Rifle Shooting
- Large South-Facing Balconies
- Bar Area
- Wine Cellar
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Apple TV/Satellite
- Safes in Every Bedroom
1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with WC, seating area, dressing room and direct access to spa area.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC and terrace access.
2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC.
2 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, separate WC and terrace access.
10 minutes' walk (or 5 minutes' chauffeured minibus ride) from central Val d'Isère, and an 8-10 minute, 350m walk to the Bellevarde Express lift.
- Comprehensive pre-arrival concierge service to help you plan your perfect ski trip
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities for your chosen dates
- Dedicated service in resort from the professional chalet staff
- Daily housekeeping
- Freshly prepared breakfast, afternoon tea every day
- Pre-dinner canapés followed by magnificent dinners prepared by your chef (6 nights for a 7 night stay; 12 nights for a 14 night stay)
- Early children's supper every day if required
- Baby-sitting until 11pm on the chef's night off if required
- Unlimited Veuve Clicquot or Taittinger champagne
- Complimentary bar of beer, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Carefully selected wines as described on the website
- Gourmet tea selection and Nespresso coffee
- Private chauffeured minibus service within the resort as described on the website
- High quality linen, towels and dressing gowns. Mid-week towel change
- Fresh fruit, flowers and daily newspapers
- Neal's Yard toiletries
- Unlimited Wi-Fi internet access