You must be logged in
This new chalet has been built by an award winning architect to combine traditional local styling with a contemporary sleek finish.
The chalet is split into 3 large apartments, Ariane, Kanzi and Zari, as you walk into the lobby area with its log fire and bar area you instantly know this isn't a typical chalet. The Tyrolean stube restaurant area is available for groups taking all 3 apartments enabling you to eat together as a group. Alternatively, each apartment can be catered for individually and you can dine in privacy with your friends and family.
A highlight of the property is the luxurious wellness area that resides in the lower part of the building. Choose to be as energetic or as relaxed as you like here with a fantastic pool with whirlpool and a counter current, sauna, steam room and gym.
Price is for exclusive use of the chalet and includes full gourmet catering, complimentary bar and in resort driver service. Travel excluded.
- Wellness Suite
- Swimming Pool
- Steam Room
- Massage Room
- Fitness Room
- Open Fireplace
- Bar Area
- Ski & Boot Room
- Apple TV
LayoutAriane has 3 large bedrooms over the ground and lower ground floors and sleeps 6 people. Giving you plenty of room to spread out and enjoy the time with friends or family.
Kanzi sleeps 8 people in 4 large bedrooms over the first and second floor of Eden Rock, with beautiful balconies where you can sit and relax after a morning skiing.
Zari has 3 large bedrooms over the 2 upper floors each with a balcony and fabulous view.
All of the bedrooms throughout Eden Rock have their own ensuite bathroom with separate bath, shower & double sinks. We add the finishing touches of fluffy towels, bathrobes, slippers & award winning Aromatherapy Associates toiletries.
LocationSet in the tranquil Nasserein area, Eden Rock is only a few minutes walk to the closest ski lift and approximately 10mins walk into town.
- 7 Dedicated staff members
- Chalet Manager
- Champagne reception on arrival
- Early morning wake up, with tea or coffee in bed
- Full hot breakfast on 6 days (continental on staff day off)
- Afternoon tea of freshly baked homemade cake and savoury dish
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés on 5 days
- Four course dinner including cheese and port 5 days
- After dinner coffee and chocolates 5 days
- Carefully selected white and red wines, chosen by our appointed sommeliers
- Complimentary beer
- Concierge service
- Complimentary driver service to and from slopes 8am-midnight
- Bathrobes, slippers and hairdryers
- Hypoallergenic pillows and duvets
- Aromatherapy Associates Toiletries