You must be logged in
Built by Philippe Capezzone, owner and designer of the the French Palace Hotel Le K2 and 5* Hotel Le K2 Altitude in Courchevel 1850, the Chalet White Pearl was conceived to answer the most demanding criteria in terms of luxury and comfort. A wonderful mix of contemporary design mingled with traditional Savoyard stone and classic woodwork panelling. Beautifully finished with Andrew Martin materials and furnishings together with many local Savoyard artefacts.
The sitting area with its huge armchairs and comfortable sofas has a large open stone fire and is equipped with the latest flat screen LED television and Bose Sound system. Picture windows lead onto a sunny terrace and there is also an open plan dining area.
The ground floor houses a magnificent indoor swimming pool with jet stream and Hammam. Additionally, there is a home cinema projector screen for you to kick back and relax to the latest blockbuster movie!
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 people and include half board accommodation as detailed in the services section. No travel included.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Open Fireplace
- Home Cinema System
- Terrace Area
- In-house Ski/Boot Fitting Service
- Private Outdoor Parking
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Lift Drop Shuttle Service
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
3 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms.
LocationThe exquisite Chalet White Pearl is spread over 3 floors and ideally situated between the village of Val d'Isère, just a 10 minute walk away, and the Funival funicular in La Daille (a 2 minute drive). Down town Val d'Isere is about 700 metres from the chalets. Please note that there is a free ski bus running every 3 minutes from 7:30am to 8pm and every 30 minutes from 8pm to 2am. The bus stop is about 10 metres from the chalets.
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
• Seven nights' luxury accommodation in individual chalet for 10 people with experienced chalet staff (1 staff day off)
• Dedicated service from the chalet staff
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
• Welcome Buffet on Sunday evening for arrival
• Evening meal in the chalet 5 nights a week
• Pre-dinner canapés 5 nights
• A selection of soft drinks
• Daily housekeeping
• Mid week towel change
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
Booking Price Excludes:
• All alcoholic drinks
• Airport Transfers
• Insurance Premiums
• Lift Passes or Ski Rental
• All other non specified items