Sleeps 12 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 12 + 2
The Majestic Tivoli Lodge has set a new benchmark in Alpine Luxury.
If ever there was a chalet destined to redefine Alpine luxury, Tivoli Lodge is it. One of the most desirable mountain retreats anywhere, this fabulous design-led chalet is intensely discreet, yet ski-in ski-out and only a two minute chauffeured drive from the centre of the village. The traditional exterior belies a chic and contemporary interior with more than 700m2 of living space and sensational views from the south-facing windows towards the highest peaks of the Engadine.
Tivoli is perfect for entertaining, with a majestic dining room overlooking the Davos valley and multiple living areas, library and study.
Tivoli is perfect for relaxing too. The property boasts a spa complex housing the stone indoor pool with a jet stream, massage waterfall and air-jet massage, Jacuzzi and a separate sauna and steam room complex. For the younger guests the chalet offers an incredible indoor two story soft play gym for up to twenty children.
Prices are based on up to 12 adults and 2 children taking exclusive use of the chalet and includes full gourmet chalet catering and service. No travel included.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Air-Jet Massage Jacuzzi
- Sauna and Stone Steam Room
- Relaxing Area
- Indoor Multi-Story Soft Play Gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Books, Games, Toys, Sledges
- Collection of DVDs and Music
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- iPod Docks
- PC Corner
- South-Facing Terraces and Balconies
- Garage Parking
- Private Garden
Tivoli sleeps up to 14 guests in superlative style, with two master bedroom suites, four further bedrooms, plus more single beds in a delightful children's bunk room.
Tivoli Lodge is located on the exclusive Paludastrasse. The chalet is ski in ski out and the nearest lifts are only 200m away on skis (under a minute's chauffeured drive). The centre of the village is a 2 minute drive away.
The booking price includes:
• Luxury accommodation for your chosen dates
• Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
• Bollinger Champagne reception
• Dedicated service from the chalet staff
•Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
• Children's lunch and supper every day
• Bollinger Champagne and canapés daily.
• Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights)
• House wines selected by Berry Brothers in London
• An open spirit bar and a range of soft drinks
• Jo Malone bath products
• Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
• In resort chauffeured vehicles
We can also arrange:
• Door to door luggage collection and delivery
• Chauffeured cars to and from home airports
• Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
• Car hire
• Special family and corporate events
• In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
• Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
• Extensive in-resort activities
• A la carte wines and champagnes
• In-chalet childcare
• Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
• In-chalet massage and beauty therapy