Sleeps 18 + 6
You must be logged in
|Winter 2019-20||Winter 2020-21|
Sleeps 18 + 6
The Lodge is Sir Richard Branson's stunning nine bedroom chalet accommodating a total of 18 guests is located in Verbier, Switzerland, one of the Alp's most exclusive resorts and Europe's hottest ski spots.
Situated on a quiet road just 250m from the main ski lifts and backing onto one of the returning pistes, The Lodge is in a perfect location for the slopes.
The general manager (with the help of fourteen full-time staff), will ensure every need is catered for by offering the highest level of service and attention to detail perfected from her years on Necker Island. The Lodge itself provides a unique and fun setting: swim in the indoor pool, be pampered in the Spa, or just relax after a day on the mountain whilst enjoying a wide selection of tailored menus and fine wines.
Whether you need to entertain the kids or fix a perfect gin and tonic, leave it to your team; The Lodge will provide the perfect year round escape.
• Relax in the lounge area and choose from a great selection of DVDs. You can watch them on the large plasma screen curled up on a comfy sofa
• Take a dip in the indoor heated pool, or warm yourself up in the indoor or outdoor Jacuzzis
• Work up a sweat in the gym and build up an appetite
• Try a few glasses of red or white from the wine cellar
• Tuck in to some of the exquisite dishes from the kitchen – order what you want, or let the chef surprise you! You can even watch the chefs at work and pick up some tips!
• Enjoy a treatment or a massage at the Virgin Touch Spa
The Lodge can accommodate up to 18 adults in 9 bedrooms and up to 6 children and young adults in a specially designed bunk bedroom.
Rates during the winter season are quoted for seven nights' exclusive hire of The Lodge for 18 guests on a fully gourmet catered basis without travel. The 'Hotel Weeks' are based on prices per person, for 2 people sharing a room.
Additional guests will incur a supplement: Children aged 6-12 are charged CHF 550 Francs per week, and children 12-18 years of age are charged CHF 880 Francs per week (assuming they sleep in the kid's bunk bedroom – maximum of 6).
- Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Indoor & Outdoor Jacuzzi's
- Steam Room
- Luxury Spa & Spa Services/Treatments
- Spa Treatment Room
- Private Gym
- Lounge Area with Plasma & Home Cinema System
- Wood-burning Fireplaces
- Central Location with Ski In Access
- Large Balconies & Terrace Areas
- Bar Areas
- Wine Cellar
- Pool Table
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
Layout9 spacious and luxuriously appointed twin/double bedrooms with en-suite, and one children's bunk bedroom that can occupy an additional 6 children.
Boot room, open plan living and dining room, kitchen with chefs theatre and bar, hot tub on the terrace and ice rink
Lower Ground floor:
Indoor pool and spa area, games and party room
Three double bedrooms, and bunk room – all ensuite
Three double bedrooms, and duplex room (bathroom upstairs) – all ensuite
Two Master Suites, which can interconnect through a hidden door – both ensuite
The Lodge is perched high in the Swiss Alps in a forested area just a five minute walk from the town of Verbier, and only 250m from the main lift station. If in winter you find walking in ski boots too difficult, you can use the chalet's driver service to be dropped off and ski straight back home, as The Lodge is on a returning ski run.
• Accommodation at The Lodge as detailed
• Breakfast, afternoon tea, and dinner. Provisions for lunch will be made every day in summer, and a light lunch is served at The Lodge in winter for those guests not eating on the mountain. Please note these rates exclude one evening meal out when guests can sample the gourmet delights of Verbier
• All drinks as well as alcoholic drinks and house Champagne
• 24-hour driver service within Verbier
• All local taxes and really nice staff!
Available on request (not included in the rates)
• Transfers to and from The Lodge
• Spa treatments at the Virgin Touch Spa
• In winter for an extra charge, we can arrange lift passes, in house ski and boot fitting, and ski lessons with private instructors for all levels
• Photocopying, telephone and fax facilities.