You must be logged in
Nestled in the ultimate mountain setting, Chalet Spa Verbier is close enough to enjoy the action, but at all times can provide a haven of peace, calm and tranquility to relax and unwind.
Chalet Spa Verbier provides many unique features including a luxurious home theatre, a suspended fireplace coated in magic mirror glass and designer mood lighting throughout the chalet and terraces.
The Spa area has been custom designed and luxuriously fitted to an extremely high standard. The southern oak clad terrace slides into two parts to reveal a stunning outdoor 7 person Jacuzzi carefully positioned under cover of the extensive third floor terrace. There are unimpeded 180 degree views east from the Verbier bowl, south over the village and south and west over the Alps toward the mountain range Grand-Combin.
The infinity pool is heated and benefits from state of the art fibre optic night sky mood lighting, under water lighting and alongside an integrated boutique bar with champagne and soft beverage cooler.
There is a state of the art fully equipped gym and Scandinavian rock sauna and hammam also benefiting from fibre optic lighting. The therapy room comprises a luxury therapy couch for in house massage or beauty treatments and benefits from integral air conditioning.
This chalet has 5 beautifully finished bedrooms. The master suite on the top floor is a relaxing haven with a private terrace, fireplace and stunning en-suite. The remaining four bedrooms are on the lower floor of the property and each have a private en-suite and access to the garden terrace. Two rooms have a connecting door to make an idea family suite.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet for up to 10 guests to include full staff service (chalet manager, chef, host and housekeeping). Food and drink is payable in addition locally.
Please note, that there is a two week minimum stay between 19.12.21-09.01.22 & 13.02.22 - 06.03.22.
Should guests prefer to bring their own staff, please enquire for accommodation only rates. There is also a separate 1/2 bedrooms staff annexe that can be used in addition.
- 10m x 3.3m Infinity Pool with Massage Fountain
- Poolside Bar
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Outdoor Canadian Cedar Wood Hot Tub
- Therapy Treatment Room
- Gymnasium with Latest Equipment
- Home Theatre
- Games Room
- BBQ Terrace
- Uninterrupted Views South & West
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Linn Sound System
- Parking for 6 Cars
- Magic Mirror TV's
- iPod Docks in Every Room
All bedrooms have been luxuriously appointed, to help create an environment that induces deep sleep.
Beds have handmade bases and mattresses, deluxe satin sheets and fabrics, cashmere throws, and with a choice of Swiss made polish pure down duvets and pillows or Swiss quality synthetic duvets and pillows, not to mention deluxe towels, bathrobes, and slippers.
The whole chalet benefits from an integrated humidification system designed to create restful air quality, without the dryness normally associated with altitude, so often experienced in older alpine properties and hotels.
The top floor comprises the penthouse suite, with southerly terrace and beautiful views to the south and west. The suite has its own minibar and comprises a king size double bed, whilst each of the four double bedrooms can be set up with either king size double or twin beds.
Each bedroom has its own combination safe. All bedrooms benefit from iPod docks. All bedrooms and the penthouse en suite bathroom comprise flat screen magic mirror Ad Notam TVs.
Chalet Spa rests in a delightfully private enclave of Savoleyres in the heart of Verbier, aptly named Entre Ciel et Terre, which literally means ‘between heaven and earth'.
At 1577 metres, Chalet Spa Verbier is off a private road, just two minutes' walk from the Savoleyres lift, less than ten minutes walk from the main square of Verbier, and even less by one of Chalet Spa's chauffeur driven cars.
Chalet Spa offers an unparalleled level of luxury, with customised 5* service, concierge, butler & host team, private chef, spa therapists, and chauffeur driven Mercedes.
Once a booking is made, their dedicated pre-arrival service begins to customise your stay at Chalet Spa. This may include a range of onsite or offsite activities or a programme of days out with a wide range of Swiss culture, experience and adventure. From the first moment that you walk through the door, the butler and private chef will ensure that you relax and have a fantastic stay at Chalet Spa.
- Luxury accommodation with 5 bedrooms en suite on chosen dates. For up to a maximum of 10 guests,
subject to the Swiss rules applicable from time to time in the context of Covid.
- Exclusive use of the property and facilities
- All linen, towels and utilities
- Daily cleaning
- Final cleaning
- Dedicated service from a professional team
- Private chef (*see below as to number of days & lunches)
- Private host (dedicated Chalet Spa Manager)
- Private dedicated concierge service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (*lunch by prior arrangements is also possible)
- Dinner on 6 nights* per week (*food & beverages are at extra cost) (*7 nights &/or lunches at extra staff cost)
- Access to dedicated wine cellar with range of fine wines, champagnes and spirits (at prices quoted onsite)
- Fresh bed linen provided x1 per week
- Fresh towels provided x1 per week
- Fresh flowers & Champagne or choice of other welcome beverages on arrival
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Luxury bathroom products
- Wi-fi Internet access (rapid broadband) & printer
- Chauffeur service in resort by chalet host (in a dedicated 4W drive Mercedes Viano 7-seater or similar vehicle)
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes delivery service