Sleeps 8 + 5
You must be logged in
Sleeps 8 + 5
Shemshak Lodge is a stunning chalet situated in an enviable position on the piste in the fabulous Courchevel 1850, the chalet has been finished to a standard to match this world class resort.
Sleeping up to 13 people in 5 en-suite bedrooms, the chalet is alpine chic at its best, with luxurious materials and furnishings designed by a top London interior designer. Bringing you a whole floor dedicated to your wellness and relaxation, Shemshak features a large swimming pool with panoramic views of the valley, separate Jacuzzi, sauna, Hammam and your own state of the art gym.
Shemshak Lodge is positioned perfectly to enable you to ski in and ski out. The lodge's desirable location means that you are also within walking distance of the famous boutiques of Courchevel 1850 but you have your own private chauffeur to whisk you back in the comfort of a luxury 4x4.
The chalet is also accessible for wheelchair use.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include gourmet catering, an open drinks bar and an in resort driver service.
- 400m² Living Space
- Ski In, Ski Out
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage Room
- Gym Facilities
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Balconies & Terrace Areas
- Panoramic Valley Views
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room with walk in shower, WC and private balcony access.
1 x Master super king double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, twin sinks, WC, dressing room and private balcony access.
1 x Superking double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, twin sinks, WC and private balcony access.
1 x King size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, WC, dressing room and private balcony access.
1 x Double bunk bedroom (one double on bottom) sleeping five guests with en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, WC and private balcony access.
The best bedrooms for putting baby cots are 2, 3 and 4
Positioned perfectly to enable you to ski in and ski out on the Dou Dou Midi red piste, Shemshak Lodge gives you the advantage of a fantastic central location in one of the most glamorous resorts without compromising your access to the best skiing to be found in the Trois Vallees.
When staying with this company you can expect a top level tailor-made bespoke holiday experience. They provide an exceptional pre-arrival concierge service using their specialised knowledge and experience to ensure you are completely set for your trip with plenty of time to spare.
This dedicated team, believe luxury is personal and understand that no two people are the same. They create completely bespoke ski holidays with a personalised approach to service that lets you make the rules. Their emphasis is on delivering an exceptional tailor-made experience, designed to be perfect for you and your guests. If you are lucky enough to stay year on year, they will ensure they remember your preferences and likes and dislikes to keep your return trip arrangements as seamless as possible.
Catered prices include.
- Pre-arrival concierge service.
- Dedicated service from a professional team - a minimum of which includes: Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef and bespoke menu consultation for 5 nights of your stay.
- Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte available.
- Unlimited Perrier Jouet Champagne served at any-time of day.
- Unlimited Open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wi-Fi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Unbranded chauffeured 4×4 vehicles dedicated to you and your guests only.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- Highest quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.