Sleeps 14 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 14 + 2
Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. Laid out over three floors, the chalet sleeps between 14 and 16 guests in eight bedrooms, all with private bathrooms and flat screen TVs.
The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout. The chalet's heart is its double height living area, complete with roaring stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
Some may find the sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc massif, whilst others may opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet's treatment room. There is also a second spacious sitting room downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen, Wii and selection of games and toys.
The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere five-minute chauffeured drive away. The chalet has three external parking places.
Price based on exclusive use of the chalet for 14 people to include full gourmet catering, open bar and 24 hour in-resort driver service. No travel included. Additional guests charged at CHF 700pp.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Treatment Room
- Open Fireplace
- Large South-Facing Terrace with Fire Pit
- TV Snug
- Second Living/Games Room
- Parking for 3 Cars
2 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and WCs.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC.
2 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with shared bathrooms and WCs.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with private shower room and WC.
1 x Master super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, WC and balcony access.
Located in the secluded "Plan-Praz" area of Verbier. The bustling resort centre and the main lift hub is just a five minute chauffeured drive away, making Pierre Avoi perfect for skiers and non-skiers alike.
- Seven nights' accommodation (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive use of the chalet (unless otherwise stated)
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Assistance with ski hire and ski school bookings
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Daily tea or coffee in bed
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Drinks and canapés followed by 4-course dinner 6 nights per week (unless otherwise stated)
- Selection of superior champagnes, house wines, beers and soft drinks
- In-chalet ski & boot fitting
- Selection of Bamford Bath & Body products
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
Additional Extras at Supplement:
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging