Sleeps 10 + 4
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 4
The large dining table at the back of the living room is flooded by natural light from the panoramic glass facade which looks on to the picturesque valley below. On your left, the bay window overlooks the large south terrace: Here you will find a large hot tub and a fire-pit ideal for resting after a long day of skiing in the 3 Vallées!
The kitchen, to the right of the dining room, is fully equipped, including a wine cellar with a fine collection of quality wines. The internal window from the kitchen will give you views of the pool on the lower floor; A pleasant and reassuring way to cook while observing the children who play in the water. On the main living floor, you will also find a bedroom suite with a French window opening onto the terrace. The adjoining bathroom has a large spacious shower.
The jewel of this luxury chalet is its indoor swimming pool; it extends towards the garden, with a counter-current swimming system for those wanting to train. Being west facing, you will be able to enjoy beautiful alpine sunsets while you relax and recuperate. There is also a quality sound system and a small lounge space.
In the garden, a barrel sauna is located a few metres from the chalet, accessible from the terrace of the main room, from the pool itself or from all rooms on the lower floor. This intimate cocoon is the idyllic place to relax and admire the views.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully catered basis to include a staff team of chef, hosts, driver and housekeeper. Alcoholic drinks are charged locally in addition.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with counter flow
- Barrel Sauna
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wine Cellar
- Ski Boot Room
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Two Terraces
- Parking For 4 Cars
1 x Master double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and shower.
1 x Double bedroom with an en-suite.
Level - 1
1 x Double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
1 x Double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
1 x Children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 4) with an en-suite bathroom.
LocationChalet Menor is situated in a private hamlet composed of 10 chalets, between the Mussillon and Morel areas of Meribel. You can walk to the slopes in 5 minutes and the centre of the resort in 10 minutes. At the heart of the 3 Valleys, you have access to the 600km of piste in the largest interlinked skiable domain in the World.
- Catered Chalet with dedicated service from a professional team ensuring the Chef, the in-resort day time chauffeur, and the chalet host
- Daily cleaning and housekeeping
- Mid-week bed linen, sheets and towel change
- 4Ã—4 Mercedes Vito chauffeured facility dedicated to you and your guests
- Daily newspapers and magazines
- Daily cooked breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Canapés before dinner on 6 nights of your stay
- Dinners prepared by the chef, after bespoke menu consultation, for 6 nights of your stay
- Unlimited coffee, tea and soft drink (Sodas, mineral waters, juices)
- Fresh Flowers & Champagne upon arrival
- WiFi in all rooms
- Sound system in the swimming pool and the living room
- Security safes in all bedrooms
- Baby Bed & High Chair
- Extensive selection of children's toys, sledges, games and books
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels
- High-quality dressing gowns and slippers
- Luxury bathroom products
- Hairdryers in every bedroom