Sleeps 10 + 4
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 4
Marco Polo was voted the Best Ski Chalet in France for two consecutive years at the World Ski Awards. Situated in the heart of Val d'Isère yet set back from the main road, the chalet gives you privacy plus easy access to the centre of this high altitude resort. A true masterpiece of style, the Marco Polo has combined contemporary and traditional materials to create a chalet like no other.
Bringing you 1,000m² of Alpine chic, Marco Polo comfortably sleeps 10 adults and 4 children in six beautiful en-suite bedrooms. The living area is expansive with a large open plan living and dining area all set around a central fire place. The bar area is perfect for that pre-dinner cocktail and the cinema screen discreetly drops down from the high beams. Stretching out from the living area you will find a vast balcony, complete with panoramic views of La Face piste, an outdoor kitchen and heated seating.
Wellness is at the heart of Marco Polo as the whole first floor is dedicated to your relaxation and well-being. The spacious pool covered in gold leaf with jet stream sits adjacent to the hot tub and Hammam. It is flooded with natural light from the floor to ceiling windows. The adjoining relaxation area with bar and fire place comes complete with lasers, smoke machines and an entertainment system providing everything needed for a party.
Descending into the heart of the chalet there are even more treats in store. The cave and fromagerie are perfect for wine and cheese tastings. The games and entertainment room comes complete with a pool table and darts board. The techno gym has two of everything, so you can workout in pairs. The classic massage room sits next to the automatic hydro massage room. Everything in this magnificent chalet is tailor made, creating the most extraordinary chalet in the alps.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include gourmet catering, an open drinks bar and an in resort driver service.
For the 20/21 season the chalet is being offered for exclusive use to include the services of a chalet manager, daily continental breakfast and housekeeping, as well as an in-resort driver service. Enquire for more information/rates.
- Approx. 1,000m² Living Space
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- 3 Massage & Treatment Rooms
- Fully-equipped Gym
- Central Wood-burning Fireplace
- Retro Racing Car & Biathlon Laser Shooting Games
- Bar Area
- Wine Cellar
- Games Room with Pool Table & Darts
- Home Cinema System
- Winner of France's Best Ski Chalet
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
1 x Master super king-sized double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with double shower, WC, seating area and private terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, WC and shared shared terrace access.
2 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Four single bunk bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace access.
Chalet Marco Polo is the sister chalet to the beautiful nearby Lhotse. It is set back from the main road in a central location, just a few minutes' walk into the village centre and 5 mins to the Solaise piste/lifts. Driver service on hand to whisk you around the resort on demand.
When staying with this company you can expect a top level tailor-made bespoke holiday experience. They provide an exceptional pre-arrival concierge service using their specialised knowledge and experience to ensure you are completely set for your trip with plenty of time to spare.
This dedicated team, believe luxury is personal and understand that no two people are the same. They create completely bespoke ski holidays with a personalised approach to service that lets you make the rules. Their emphasis is on delivering an exceptional tailor-made experience, designed to be perfect for you and your guests. If you are lucky enough to stay year on year, they will ensure they remember your preferences and likes and dislikes to keep your return trip arrangements as seamless as possible.
The chalet is normally offered on a fully catered basis, however for the 20/21 season this operator is providing full reassurance to guests with a contactless bed and breakfast service. For a full list of the inclusions for the 20/21 season, please enquire.
Catered prices include.
- Pre-arrival concierge service.
- Dedicated service from a professional team - a minimum of which includes: Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef and bespoke menu consultation for 5 nights of your stay.
- Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte available.
- Unlimited Perrier Jouet Champagne served at any-time of day.
- Unlimited Open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wi-Fi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Unbranded chauffeured 4×4 vehicles dedicated to you and your guests only.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- Highest quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.