Sleeps 10 + 1
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 1
The attention to detail of the interior is second to none. Contemporary furniture and art, glittering chandeliers and sumptuous materials have been combined with old wood beams, polished oak flooring, natural stones, antique pieces and luxurious furs to create a sophisticated and enchanting living space.
Your eye cannot help be drawn to the cascading glass petals of the chandelier suspended from the double height ceiling of the dining room. Twelve guests can be comfortably seated around the baronial table to enjoying fine dining in front of flickering flames framed in the grand stone fire place.
Up to eleven guests are housed in five impressive and individually designed bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. The chalet has two living areas and it's elevated position affords it views of the surrounding mountains from its extensive balconies and terraces.
On your return from the slopes or on the inevitable snow bound day you and the family can relax in the chalets private spa which is located a short stroll from the main chalet. Enjoy a private massage or your favourite drink at the pool side. In addition to the spa facilities this building also boasts a traditional fondue and raclette room where your chalet team are only too happy to prepare a traditional Swiss dining experience for your enjoyment.
Click into your skis in the morning and slide down a meandering trail that traverses the Hameau village and leads you directly to the Le Rouge teleski from where the main ski area can be accessed. At the end of the day you can ski to the chalet from the Les Esserts beginners area or from Savoleyres, snow permitting.
There is internal garage parking for 4 vehicles and a further 2 external parking places (additional parking spaces can be arranged on request).
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet with staff services. Food and alcohol is an additional charge and is calculated upon cost of food and drink plus the applicable local VAT.
- Ski In, Ski Out in Good Conditions
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Massage Treatment Room
- 2 Living Rooms
- Wood-burning Fireplaces
- South-facing Balconies
- Large Terrace Area
- Wine Cellar
- Raclette & Fondue Room
- Ski Room
1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, dressing room and private balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with additional bed (sleeps 3) with en-suite bathroom and WC and shared balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC and shared balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, walk-in shower, WC and terrace access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC and balcony access.
LocationLocated in the exclusive Hameau development, occupying an enviable position overlooking a small lake. Ski-out to join the Le-Rouge piste, Ski-In from the Savoleyres area, Les Esserts and Le Rouge (snow permitting).
- Chalet Manager/Concierge service daily
- Chef serving breakfast on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
- Host(s) serving breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drinks charged as extra)
- Chalet maid service every day
- Dedicated in-resort chauffeur service with one 7 seater vehicle operating from 8am till 2am daily (an out of hours shared service is also available)
- Weekly linen change and daily towel changes
- Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests