Sleeps 14 + 1
You must be logged in
Sleeps 14 + 1
The chalet benefits from a shared garage on the lower ground floor. There is also a private ski and boot room with easy access and plenty of storage space. One floor up, you will find the impressive spa area, complete with indoor swimming pool with counter current, fully equipped gym, Hammam and massage room. Also on this floor, there is a large cinema room and one en-suite shower double bedroom. This floor is accessible via a staircase or by using the lift from the lower ground floor, and there is also a pedestrian entrance accessible via a shared entrance hallway.
On the first floor, there are a further three double bedrooms, each with an en-suite bath or shower room and a large family suite with a double bedroom and adjoining single bedroom which share an en-suite shower room.
The second floor is the main living space, huge windows flood the open plan living and dining room in light and the double height ceilings give the area a spacious feel. Head through the glass doors and out onto the large balcony which offers some of the best views in resort. You can access the private garden from the second floor and here you will find an outdoor hot tub, a perfect spot to relax with a glass of bubbles from the bar and to rest those aching legs.
Up on the top floor is where you find the two master bedrooms which each have en-suite bathrooms with separate showers.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet and include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, in-resort driver service and two days complimentary ski instruction.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hammam/Steam Room
- Spa Area with Private Massage Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Cinema Room
- South-facing Balconies
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Shared Garage
- Private Laundry Facilities
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and WC.
1 x Family suite (1 double/twin bed and 1 single) with en-suite bathroom, WC and shared balcony access.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms, WCs and shared balcony access.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and WC.
1 x Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, separate bath, WC and private balcony access.
1 x Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC.
LocationIdeally located, tucked away in the exclusive enclave of Le Crêt, the chalet has sublime views encompassing the village below and the breathtaking mountain panorama. The pistes are just a short two to three minute chauffeured drive away.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapès served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and serving a four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children's supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 8:30am - 1am (provided in a VW Caravelle or similar)
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests