Sleeps 12 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 12 + 2
Chalet Lhotse is a unique chalet. Located in the heart of the high altitude resort of Val d'Isère, this chalet still retains a feeling of exclusivity and enjoys stunning views of the infamous La Face piste.
This fabulous chalet is spread over 500m², sleeping 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms. An additional two children can sleep in an adjoining bunk room plus there are an extra two beds in the spare children's bedroom. A fabulous large open plan living and dining area comes complete with your own bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes. The bar relaxation area perfect for après-ski or for a post dinner drink.
The chalet's spa facilities are second to none. Located on the ground floor is a large indoor swimming pool, complete with a state of the art projector screen descending at the touch of a button, along with a massage room, sauna, Hammam, gym and indoor Jacuzzi. There is also an outdoor hot tub accessible via the front bedroom terraces.
Chalet Lhotse is ideal for families, with a mezzanine lounge area ideal for children, complete with widescreen TV and games console. The whole chalet is packed with state of the art technology, with plasma TVs in each bedroom and drop down screens in the lounge and pool area, all of which are connected to the chalet's multi-media entertainment system. There is Wi-Fi throughout and Ipod docking stations in each room.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include gourmet catering, an open drinks bar and an in resort driver service.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Massage Room
- Fully-Equipped Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Areas
- Bar Area
- Home Cinema System
- Cinema Projector in Pool Area
- Children's Playroom
- Grand Piano
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing area and private terrace access.
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, seating and dressing area, and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, seating area and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, shared terrace access and adjoining children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 2).
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and private terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace.
There are also 2 single beds in the room adjoining the children's TV room, which can be used to sleep an extra 2 children for an additional supplement. Please note, there is no dedicated bathroom for this room.
Chalet Lhotse is in a central location, just a few minutes' walk into the village centre and 5 mins to the Solaise piste/lifts. A driver's service is on hand to whisk you around the resort on demand.
When staying with this company you can expect a top level tailor-made bespoke holiday experience. They provide an exceptional pre-arrival concierge service using their specialised knowledge and experience to ensure you are completely set for your trip with plenty of time to spare.
This dedicated team, believe luxury is personal and understand that no two people are the same. They create completely bespoke ski holidays with a personalised approach to service that lets you make the rules. Their emphasis is on delivering an exceptional tailor-made experience, designed to be perfect for you and your guests. If you are lucky enough to stay year on year, they will ensure they remember your preferences and likes and dislikes to keep your return trip arrangements as seamless as possible.
Catered prices include.
- Pre-arrival concierge service.
- Dedicated service from a professional team - a minimum of which includes: Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef and bespoke menu consultation for 5 nights of your stay.
- Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte available.
- Unlimited Perrier Jouet Champagne served at any-time of day.
- Unlimited Open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wi-Fi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Unbranded chauffeured 4×4 vehicles dedicated to you and your guests only.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- Highest quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.