Sleeps 12 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 12 + 2
This fabulous chalet is spread over 500m², sleeping 12 adults in six en-suite bedrooms. An additional two children can sleep in an adjoining bunk room plus there are an extra two beds in the spare children's bedroom. A fabulous large open plan living and dining area comes complete with your own bar, ideal for socialising after a day on the slopes. The bar relaxation area perfect for après-ski or for a post dinner drink.
The chalet's spa facilities are second to none. Located on the ground floor is a large indoor swimming pool, complete with a state of the art projector screen descending at the touch of a button, along with a massage room, sauna, Hammam, gym and indoor Jacuzzi. There is also an outdoor hot tub accessible via the front bedroom terraces.
Chalet Lhotse is ideal for families, with a mezzanine lounge area ideal for children, complete with widescreen TV and games console. The whole chalet is packed with state of the art technology, with plasma TVs in each bedroom and drop down screens in the lounge and pool area, all of which are connected to the chalet's multi-media entertainment system. There is Wi-Fi throughout and Ipod docking stations in each room.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet for up to 12 people and includes full gourmet catering service, in-resort driver and open bar. No travel included. An additional 4 children can be occupied on request at a supplement.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Jet Stream
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Massage Room
- Fully-equipped Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Areas
- Bar Area
- Home Cinema System
- Cinema Projector in Pool Area
- Children's Playroom
- Grand Piano
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, dressing area and private terrace access.
1 x Master king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, seating and dressing area, and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, seating area and shared terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, shared terrace access and adjoining children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 2).
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and private terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace.
There are also 2 single beds in the room adjoining the children's TV room, which can be used to sleep an extra 2 children for an additional supplement. Please note, there is no dedicated bathroom for this room.
LocationChalet Lhotse is in a central location, just a few minutes' walk into the village centre and 5 mins to the Solaise piste/lifts. A driver's service is on hand to whisk you around the resort on demand.
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and pre-dinner canapés (5 nights per week)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (5 nights/week)
- Carefully selected wines and an open spirit bar
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Signature cocktail
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Children's supper (5 nights per week)
- In resort chauffeured 4x4
- Feather pillow and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Soaps, bubble baths and shampoos
Additional services can also be arranged:
- Private or scheduled flights
- Use of airport lounges worldwide
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Car hire
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- Special family and corporate events
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy