You must be logged in
As you approach the chalet, its sheer scale is breathtaking and you find yourself in awe of its grandeur, illuminated by dazzling chandeliers hung from the eaves. The heated steps lead to the intricately carved door frame from Afghanistan and the swimming pool can be seen through the panoramic window.
Le Rocher perfectly balances the look of an impossibly grand, authentic chalet with cutting edge style and innovation. Everything has been thought of to enable you to indulge in the ultimate skiing holiday.
The swimming pool has its own projector screen and the steam room is disguised as a tiny chalet. Take the lift to the second floor and you are greeted by the magnificent living area with its vaulted ceiling and fabulously stylish decor. Cowhide sofas and light shades are complemented by sensational modern glass chandeliers and the crackling log fire is the focal point of the room. Out on the balcony and in front of the imposing "rock", the red cedar Storvatt Hot Tub is the ideal place to enjoy a glass of champagne while gazing at the stars.
Let your hosts mix your drink behind the bar, before inviting you to take your seat at the enormous dining table, which is fit for a banquet and 14 can be seated in extreme comfort in the black velvet throne style chairs.
The living area is equipped with a 64" flat screen and DVD/Blu-Ray library, not to mention satellite TV and B&W Zeppelin iPod dock.
Each bedroom is beautifully finished in a rustic Alpine style with reclaimed wood and intricately carved furnishings. Every room has an en-suite bathroom and AV equipment. The master bedroom suite is supremely spacious and offers his and her dressing rooms in addition to en suite facilities.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include gourmet catering, an open drinks bar and an in resort driver service.
- Indoor Swimming Pool (7m x 4m)
- Steam Room/Hammam
- Outdoor Cedar Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Open Fireplace
- Balcony/Terrace Areas
- Cinema Projector with Integrated Sound System
- Children's Play Room
- Bar Area
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate walk-in shower and plasma TV.
4 x King-size double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and plasma TVs.
1 x Super king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower, plasma TV and terrace access.
1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and plasma TV.
Located at the top of a private road, assuring privacy and enjoying views of the Isère valley, Le Rocher is one of an elite group of chalets which can justify their claim to being "the best chalet in the Alps". Spread over 800m and located in the peaceful area of Les Fermes de Val d'Isère, Le Rocher is only a short stroll or under a minute's chauffeured drive from the resort's main lifts.
When staying with this company you can expect a top level tailor-made bespoke holiday experience. They provide an exceptional pre-arrival concierge service using their specialised knowledge and experience to ensure you are completely set for your trip with plenty of time to spare.
This dedicated team, believe luxury is personal and understand that no two people are the same. They create completely bespoke ski holidays with a personalised approach to service that lets you make the rules. Their emphasis is on delivering an exceptional tailor-made experience, designed to be perfect for you and your guests. If you are lucky enough to stay year on year, they will ensure they remember your preferences and likes and dislikes to keep your return trip arrangements as seamless as possible.
Catered prices include.
- Pre-arrival concierge service.
- Dedicated service from a professional team - a minimum of which includes: Chalet manager, chef, chauffeur, host and daily housekeeping.
- Tea and/or coffee in bed at your discretion.
- Daily cooked breakfast customised to your needs.
- Daily afternoon tea including savoury and/or sweet dishes.
- Canapés before dinner on 5 nights of your stay.
- Dinners prepared by the chef and bespoke menu consultation for 5 nights of your stay.
- Range of the finest chateau bottled house wines served. A-la-carte available.
- Unlimited Perrier Jouet Champagne served at any-time of day.
- Unlimited Open bar stocked with wine, beers, premium spirits and soft drinks.
- Nespresso brewed coffee.
- All modern conveniences including: Wi-Fi, choice of SKY TV or language channels, Apple TV and sound system.
- Unbranded chauffeured 4×4 vehicles dedicated to you and your guests only.
- Fresh flowers, daily newspapers and/or magazines.
- Luxury cotton sheets and fluffy towels.
- Choice of feather or synthetic pillows and duvets.
- Midweek linen and towel change.
- Highest quality dressing gowns and slippers.
- Christian Lacroix luxury bathroom products.
- Hairdryers in every bedroom.