You must be logged in
At street level, the main entrance leads into a foyer area that looks down over the central living space which has huge, triple height windows and provides access to a well equipped boot room with adjoining cloakroom. Above this floor is a games room with snooker table and 55" TV - perfect as a teenage hangout or quiet area for younger family members.
The main dining and lounge areas are spread across the entire width of the chalet, commanding a truly fabulous view. Additionally, this level has a family room, library/study, wine-store, Poggenpohl kitchen and a large terrace space.
Below this are two floors with the bedrooms and a separate staff flat. Luxurious spa facilities include a sauna, sunken Jacuzzi, massage rooms and shower. There is also a gym stocked with cutting edge Technogym equipment. The key rooms in the property benefit from mood lighting and Sonos sound system.
Le Grenier has two master bedrooms and a further four flexible twin/double bedrooms. All the bedrooms are generously sized, well appointed and have an en-suite marble bathroom with bath and separate shower. Five of the bedrooms have direct access to a balcony or terrace.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full catering with complimentary drinks and in resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
- Sunken Jacuzzi
- Massage Room
- Open Fireplace
- Internal Lift
- Games Room
- Family TV Room
- Ski room with Boot Warmers
- Parking for 6 cars
- Apple TV & Sonos
- Bose Sound Systems in all Bedrooms
Lower Ground Floor:
1 x Super king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, separate vanity area and private balcony access.
2 x Super king-size double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with separate showers and WCs, and shared balcony access.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, and shared balcony access.
LocationLocated in Méribel 1600 only 50m from the Morel chairlift and the Hulotte piste. The driver service is on call and can take you to the main lifts and the centre in just a couple of minutes.
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and pre-dinner canapés (6 nights per week)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights/week)
- Carefully selected wines and an open spirit bar
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Signature cocktail
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Children's supper (6 nights per week)
- In resort chauffeured 4x4
- Feather pillow and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Soaps, bubble baths and shampoos