Sleeps 12 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 12 + 2
Chalet Inoko, formally known as Arctic Treehouse is ideal for those looking to experience the amazing resort of Val d'Isere but who prefer to be in a quaint and quiet setting. This beautiful modern chalet sits high above the Petit Alaska area of Val d'Isere. The chalet is at the very top of the road so you have no through traffic. Unlike other chalets in Val d'Isere, Chalet Inoko delivers serious luxury without being over the top bling. The owners opted for beautiful sophistication rather than being ostentatious.
The large open plan living area feels enormous with 5m high ceilings that give a feeling of vast space. It is beautifully open, and has an almost completely glass wall out to the decking area. The dining area seats up to 14, and there's ample luxury cosy seating to relax or entertain.
The living area leads out to the large terrace with great elevated views of the rest of the resort. It houses a large in-built Jacuzzi, outdoor dining area and fire-pit. Internally you can choose between the swimming pool or sauna area. Better still, you can enjoy a relaxing and revitalising massage in the private massage/therapy room.
Four of Chalet Inoko's bedrooms are located on the entrance level, the middle layer of the property. Here you can find the master, a double and two twin/double bedrooms. On the lower floor you have the family suite, which is a double or twin which also has a set of bunk beds, sleeping up to 4 guests and benefits from an en-suite shower room. There is also a double/twin bedroom on this level.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, selected complimentary drinks, in resort driver service and two days of complimentary ski tuition.
- Indoor Swimming Pool with Lounge Area
- Large Outdoor Hot Tub
- Spa Area with Private Massage Room
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- South-facing Terrace Area
- TV Snug
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Flatscreen TV with Apple TV and Netflix
1 x Family suite - 2 Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms (one with WC) and children's bunk beds (sleeps 2).
1 x Master double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, and desk space.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower and WC, and shared terrace access.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC and shared terrace access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared terrace access.
LocationSet in a private enclave in the Petit Alaska area of Val d'Isere. This luxury chalet in Val d'Isere is approximately a 10 minute drive from the centre of the resort and nearest piste although the driver service can have you there in comfort within 5 minutes.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children's supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated driver service 08:30am - 01:00am
Available for an additional charge:
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests