Sleeps 12 + 7
You must be logged in
Sleeps 12 + 7
Grande Corniche is a beautiful chalet offering the utmost in style, luxury and technology. Set over 4 floors with a living area of 650m².
This luxury chalet accommodates up to 12 adults and 3 children in 7 en-suite bedrooms. Each room is equipped with a plasma screen TV and enjoys stunning views across the valley. On a clear day, you can see the world famous Mont Blanc from the open plan dining and living area and also master bedroom.
Grande Corniche's little sister the 'Petite Corniche', is a cozy mazot sleeping a further four guests which can be booked for an additional €5,700. It is located just beside the main chalet and is perfect for larger families, nannies, teenagers or grandparents.
You can relax in the glass sauna with 180 degree views of the valley, drink champagne in the conversation pit, or gaze at the stars from the outdoor hot tub or infinity swimming pool. For any fitness fanatics amongst us, there is a gym to allow you to continue your day's workout. After being pampered in the wellness area or working out in the gym, you and your guests will be invited for canapés and aperitifs around the chalet's grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal, prepared by your private chef.
Grande Corniche has a number of unique features, including the quirky slide from the cosy bar area on the fourth floor, which takes you down to the wine cave on the lower ground floor - guaranteed to delight young and old. The snooker table can be converted to a dining table big enough to seat 22 people for those special occasions.
Everything in this chalet has been handpicked and created for your enjoyment – this really is a unique property, perfect for you and your family and a welcome addition to the Ski In Luxury portfolio.
Price include full gourmet catering, open bar and in-resort driver service. No travel included. Prices quoted are for exclusive use of the property for up to 15 guests. An additional 4 guests can be accommodated at a supplement of €5,700 per week in the neighbouring Mazot.
- Approx. 650m² Living Space
- Outdoor Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Glass Sauna with Stunning Valley Views
- Wellness Area
- Gym Facilities
- Large Cinema Room with 2 Tier Floor
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Large Terrace Area & Balconies
- Bar Area
- Wine Cellar
- Slide Access from 4th Floor Bar
- Grand Piano
- Snooker Table
- Darts Board
- Additional 'Mazot' (sleeping 4)
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
- Sonos system
Lower Ground Floor:
1 x Children's bunk bedroom (sleeps 3) with separate shower room.
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath-tub in the room, WC and shared south-facing terrace access.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom (bathroom separated by low open-spaced wall), WC and shared south-facing terrace access.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room.
1 x Master king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower, WC, office area and south-facing balcony access.
1 x King-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with free-standing bath-tub in the room and WC.
1 x Super king-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with private balcony access.
Petite Corniche (additional charges apply):
1 x Double/twin bedroom with shared shower room.
1 x Mezzanine with twin beds with shared shower room plus kitchenette.
LocationLocated in the beautiful resort of Les Gets. Situated in the vast "Port de Soleil" ski area, Les Gets is a mere hour's drive from Geneva airport. Its' location and expansive skiing make it a fabulous family holiday destination, whilst providing endless challenges for the more adventurous skier. The chalet is a short drive away from the ski lifts and charming resort centre, in your chauffeur driven 4x4.
- Champagne reception
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast and afternoon tea daily
- Champagne and pre-dinner canapés (6 nights per week)
- Magnificent dinners prepared by the chef (6 nights/week)
- Carefully selected wines and an open spirit bar
- Gin Bar with various gins and speciality tonic
- Signature cocktail
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Children's supper (6 nights per week)
- In resort chauffeured 4x4
- Feather pillow and duvets
- Personal bathrobes and slippers
- A hairdryer in every bedroom
- Soaps, bubble baths and shampoos
Additional Supplements (extra charges apply):
- Private or scheduled flights
- Use of airport lounges worldwide
- Resort transfers by taxi or helicopter
- Car hire
- Comprehensive winter sports travel insurance
- Special family and corporate events
- In-chalet equipment fitting and lift passes
- Ski lessons and guiding from hand-picked guides
- Extensive in-resort activities
- A la carte wines and champagnes
- In-chalet childcare
- Personal laundry service (in-house and dry cleaning)
- In-chalet massage and beauty therapy