Sleeps 14 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 14 + 2
Chalet Dolce Vita has helped to raise the bar in Courchevel Moriond. This large luxury chalet in Courchevel would not be out of place amongst the mega palaces in neighbouring Courchevel 1850. The chalet has all the facilities you would expect of a luxury ski chalet in Courchevel.
Spread over 5 floors, the Chalet enjoys panoramic views across the valley below. As with most luxury chalets in Courchevel, the living area of the property is towards the top of the chalet. This allows the open plan lounge area to benefit from the amazing views and the large double height windows allow an abundance of light to flood in. An inviting fireplace helps to set the mood and separates the main living areas.
The chalet has 7 suites and can accommodate groups looking for a large chalet in Courchevel. Each suite comes with its own ensuite bathroom.
The main feature of this modern luxury chalet is the wellness area. A large swimming pool connects the property internally and externally allowing you the warmth of an indoor pool or to enjoy the fresh mountain air outside. This area has been finished in a Venetian style. Also in this wellness area you will find a sauna and steam room whilst outside is an inviting Jacuzzi - the perfect place to enjoy a chilled glass of Champagne following a busy day of skiing in the Three Valleys ski area.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully staffed basis to include a chef, host and driver service. Food and drinks consumed are charged locally at cost.
- Indoor/Outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Children's play room
- Cinema Room
- Ski Room
- Satellite TV and entertainment system
• 1 x Master Bedroom with king size bed, dressing area, office area and ensuite bathroom
• 4 x Double bedrooms with queen size beds and ensuites
• 2 x Double bedrooms with queen size beds and ensuites
• 1 x Kids room with bunk beds
Situated in a quiet part of Courchevel Moriond with stunning views over the Valley beyond, Chalet Dolce Vita is just a couple of minutes from the heart of the resort and high speed gondola.
- Champagne reception
- Flowers and welcome gift on arrival
- "Food hamper" upon arrival
- Welcome products in each bathroom
- Linen and towels provided - beds made upon arrival â€“ daily change towels, change of bed linen on request.
- A butler is in charge of daily cleaning, and serving breakfasts and afternoon tea
- A chalet manager is available throughout your stay
- A chef for preparation of breakfast, afternoon tea and evening meals. Food and drink consumed is charged in addition locally
- Snow clearance of the access area
- Handy man
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Free access to mini bar
- Wifi access
- In-resort chauffeur service: 8.00 am- 8.00 pm daily