Sleeps 10 + 2
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 2
From the exterior the chalet has been traditionally designed with the use of old wood in keeping with the local architecture. However the interior blends modern art, beautiful artifacts and furniture with contemporary design to create the height of alpine chic.
The property is fitted throughout with the latest in sound and vision systems and has its own cinema room located on the Spa level.
The property is set out over 4 floors, linked by stairs and a lift.
The main entrance of the chalet takes you into the 2nd floor where the elegantly furnished dining room and living areas are located. A separate kitchen is also located on this floor.
Access to the large ski room with boot heaters is from this floor. The ski room opens into the garage with space to park 2 to 3 cars (this is shared with the chalet next door).
The ground floor is given over to the private Spa and entertaining areas. The spa has a beautiful pool, Hammam, sauna and gym with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Adjacent to the Spa is a bar area and cinema room. A small bedroom or massage room is also located on this floor with en suite facilities and a separate WC.
An additional pretty 1 bedroom staff apartment, sleeping 1 can also be rented with the chalet at an additional charge.
The price is for exclusive use of the chalet with staff services. Food and alcohol is an additional charge and is calculated upon cost of food and drink plus the applicable local VAT.
Damage deposit of CHF 25,000 required for each booking.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- South-facing Balconies
- Stunning Views
- Cinema Room
- Wine Cave
- Bar area
- Shared Garage (space for two cars)
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Warmers
2 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with WCs and shared balcony access.
1 x Twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with WC and shared balcony access.
1 x Bunk bedroom (sleeps 2) with en-suite shower room with WC and shared balcony access.
1 x Master double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with separate shower, double sink and WC, sitting area, open fireplace and private balcony access.
1 x Twin bedroom with queen size beds and en-suite bathroom with WC.
LocationThe chalet is conveniently situated in the heart of the village but is discreetly hidden away in a quiet location. Its position on the edge of the Verbier plateau affords breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains.
Place Central (village centre) is located only 2 minutes walk from the chalet with the main Medran lift 5 minutes walk away.
- Chalet Manager/Concierge service daily
- Chef serving breakfast on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drink charged as extra)
- Host(s) serving breakfast and afternoon tea on 7 days and dinner on 6 evenings (food and drink charged as extra)
- Chalet maid service every day
- Dedicated in-resort chauffeur service with one 7 seater vehicle operating from 8am till 2am daily (an out of hours shared service is also available)
- Weekly linen change and daily towel changes
- Luxury bathroom products, robes and slippers
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfers
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests