You must be logged in
Chalet Calima is a modern luxury chalet in Verbier and has been designed, constructed and finished with utmost care and this is evident in the detail throughout. Stunning stone walls are juxtaposed with graceful wooden floors creating an alpine home that is chic and timeless. The whole chalet is wired for Sonos and speakers are discreetly placed in all the rooms.
Calima joins Sirocco and Norte as the third chalet in the exclusive Alpine Estate and can either be enjoyed in isolation or taken with Sirocco and Norte for large groups looking for unrivalled luxury in the Alps.
The chalet is spread over four floors which are linked by both staircase and lift. The front door opens at the second floor level which is the dedicated sleeping floor. Here there are four contemporary double bedrooms, all of which enjoy an elegant, minimalist style. Two of the bedrooms have access to the paved terrace outside. Tasteful embellishments, luxurious textiles and high-specification mounted televisions finish each room perfectly. All of the bedrooms enjoy an en-suite shower room and the master suite has a bath too.
The living and dining area occupy the top floor of the chalet and take full advantage of the show-stopping views made possible by the chalet's elevated position above Verbier. The open plan living and dining room stretch across the breadth of the chalet so that the views can be enjoyed between and during meal times. French windows allow abundant sunlight to bathe the entire room during the day.
At night time, enjoy the shimmering lights of Verbier giving way to the moonlit majesty of the mountains beyond from the cosy comfort of your chalet. A wonderful wood-burning fireplace built into a solid marble column ensure a snug ambience and comfortable seating around it make it the perfect place to enjoy a glass of champagne or to curl up with a book.
The sophisticated dining table seats up to eight guests. A sleek and modern kitchen sits behind this room and can be closed off from the living and dining area allowing for a greater level of privacy. There is also a guest toilet on this floor.
Taking the lift or stairs down to the ground floor, you will enter the spa level. Here there is a stunning indoor swimming pool with a moveable floor, which raises and lowers allowing you to choose the depth that suits you, which is a fantastic facility with young children or nervous swimmers. Just behind the pool is a gorgeous indoor hot tub. The pool room is beautifully designed with striking stone walls and grey tiles. Floor to ceiling glass sliding doors frame staggering south-facing views. This really is the place to recharge the batteries and soak up the beauty of the landscape.
Stepping outside onto the large wooden deck, you will find an outdoor hot tub, as the sun drops down at the end of another glorious day in Verbier, there is no better place to be. Comfortable lounge chairs inside and out complete the picture of true relaxation. There is a shower room with toilet on this level too.
The extensive garage occupies much of the floor above, with space for four vehicles. There is also a spacious cinema room here, which can be used as a conference room if needed. In each case, the room has the capacity to seat up to 24 people. Also on this level is a large ski room with plenty of storage and boot warmers. A laundry room is linked to this room.
From the garage, there is a pedestrian passageway that leads from the garage to chalet Sirocco and Norte if the Alpine Estate is occupied by one group.
Prices are based on exclusive use of the chalet on a fully gourmet catered basis with selected complimentary drinks, in resort driver service and 2 days of private ski instruction.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Cinema Room
- Spa Area
- South Facing Balconies
- Integrated Sonos
- Stunning Views
- Garage Parking
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and terrace access.
2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en-suite shower-rooms and terrace access.
1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en-suite shower-room.
Chalet Calima is a spectacular modern chalet in the Sonalon area of Verbier. Perched high on the side of the mountain the chalet has been finished with immaculate style and elegance. The location is exceptional offering breath-taking views of the surrounding peaks and the valley below. The Medran lift is a 5 minute drive and Savoleyres a 3 minute drive. Place Centrale is approximately 7 minute drive.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Freshly baked afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- A professional chef and evening host serving a four-course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children's supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service*
- Lift pass delivery service
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 dedicated service from 8:00am – 8:00pm with a 24 hour shared service operating outside of these hours
Available for an additional charge:
- Private transfers to and from resort
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet massage and hairdressing
- Private ski guides, heli-skiing and ski lessons
- Non-skiing activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Helicopter transfer
- Party planning
- Corporate event planning
- Please enquire about any other specific service requests