Sleeps 10 + 1
You must be logged in
Sleeps 10 + 1
The chalet has 5 double bedrooms, one of them containing a high sleeper and thus an extra bed, making it ideal for an additional child. The roof structure has open gables, and provides an open living, dining and kitchen space, with the fireplace giving the place a cosy atmosphere.
At the press of a button the roof opens and the whirlpool is hydraulically lifted above the roof! The view from above the chalet is truly breathtaking, making the experience unlike any other you can find in Zermatt.
Naturally all the furniture and furnishings have been developed and manufactured in the Heinz Julen studio in Zermatt. The chalet is moreover equipped with contemporary art from Zermatt's art rooms.
There is also an exclusive team, led by a hostess, a cook and chalet maids, dedicated to making your stay as perfect as possible. On six evenings, your exclusive team will cook for you on site. Once a week, you can sample the top quality "after seven" restaurant, where you will be treated as VIP chalet guests and take your place at the centrally situated family table.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering and complimentary drinks bar. No travel included.
Rates also available on request for Bed and Breakfast or Self Catered board.
- Levitating Whirlpool
- Spectacular Matterhorn Views
- Wood-burning Fireplace
- Glass Walls
- TV Room with Home Cinema System
- Children's Playroom
- Private Elevator
- Ski Room with Heated Boot Racks
- Office Area
- Laundry Area
- Complimentary use of the Backstage Hotel Wellness/Spa Area
3 x Double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, mezzanine with single bed and balcony access.
1 x Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access.
LocationThe Backstage Chalet is situated in a quiet residential district in the centre of Zermatt, but at the same time located next to the cable cars to the respective ski area. The resort centre, ski lift and piste are just a 7 minute walk.
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Professional chef and hosting staff
- Concierge service prior to arrival and for the duration of the stay
- Shuttle Service to the Chalet within the resort on arrival/departure day
- Welcome Champagne Reception
- Welcome Basket with an assortment of fruits and chocolates
- Meeting with Chef and Chalet Manger to discuss the weekly menu
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily continental breakfast buffet with chalet host
- Daily afternoon tea with sweet pastries from the patisserie
- Three course dinner on six evenings during a 7 night stay
- Early children's supper on six evenings
- The finest selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drink
- Complimentary spirits bar
- Mid-week bed towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Lift pass delivery service (upon request)
- Complimentary access to the theme spa/wellness area and cinema at the Backstage Hotel – 10 min. walk
Additional Services (Extra Charges Apply):
- Airport transfers
- Helicopter transfers
- Ski passes
- Ski equipment rental
- Massages/cosmetic treatments in the chalet
- Private ski instructor/mountain tour guide
- Additional activities
- Pre-arrival shopping service
- Private Party/DJ/entertainment/event planning