You must be logged in
Travertino marble steps take you up from the ski fitting room to the main entrance hall of the chalet, elegantly finished with warm Italian tiles and reclaimed wood over 200 years old.
The private terrace and hot tub are accessed from the main entrance hall, as well as from all three bedrooms on this floor. An ideal place to relax and enjoy a glass of champagne after a day on the slopes of the Espace Killy before a tantalising five course dinner is served by your very own gourmet chef.
Each bedroom has an en-suite bath / shower room, and twin or king double beds. The warmth of the wood is pervasive throughout each room, and the large south / south west facing windows bathe each room in crystal clear sunlight.
The second floor is dominated by a huge, open plan living area, its grandeur encapsulated by the high vaulted ceiling and large beams. Yet for all its size it loses nothing of the warmth and homeliness created by deep sofas, a roaring fire and soft textured furnishings. To the right of this fabulous room is the fourth double bedroom and en-suite shower room. A 5th master bedroom has been added on the top floor of the chalet overlooking the living and dining area, complete with en-suite bathroom.
With extraordinary views down the valley and over Val d'Isere, breath-taking surroundings and an understated elegance throughout the chalet you would be hard pushed to find a more luxurious Alpine chalet.
Prices are for exclusive use of the chalet to include full gourmet catering, open bar and in resort chauffeur service. No travel included.
- 50 metres from the Piste
- Private Outdoor Hot Tub
- Open Fireplace
- Terrace Area
- TV Room with Sky TV & Netflix
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Toys, Sledges, Games & Books
Annapurna - 1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room, plasma screen TV and shared terrace access.
Chomolunga - 1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite shower room and shared terrace access.
Makalu - 1 x King-size double/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom, private dressing room and shared terrace access.
Sassiere - 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and plasma screen TV.
Olympus - 1 x Master king-size double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and balcony access.
LocationSituated in the exclusive Legettaz area of Val d'Isere, with access to the piste just 50m away leading down to Bellevarde/Solaise. Only a 10 minute walk or 2 minute chauffeured drive to the village centre.
- Experienced Chef, Chalet Manager, Host/Hostess
- Daily Housekeeping
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Tea or coffee in bed, breakfast cooked to order
- Afternoon tea and freshly baked cakes daily
- Daily champagne receptions and canapés (5 nights)
- Gourmet 5 course evening meal (5 nights)
- Children's lunches and dinner
- Wide selection of fine wine
- Open bar, including spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily ski snacks
- Fresh flowers and fruit
- Daily international newspapers
- In resort chauffeur service (8am - 2am daily)
- Luxury REN Clean Skincare bath products and toiletries
- Concierge Service (UK and France)
- Comprehensive winter travel insurance
Prices exclude flights and transfers to Val d'Isere. Transfers can be organised on request.